Author of the JP Weiscarver Mystery Series
6. You Blue?
It is six days until the next U.S. congressional midterm election.
One thing I see repeated a lot these days is, “I cannot understand why any _____ supports Republicans,” with a wide assortment of people placed in the blank. That gave me the thought, as we’re only six sunrises removed from Election Day, to consider who seems to be a natural to support the progressive movement that is the Democratic Party.
It makes sense for the following citizens to vote Blue:
* Native Americans
* People who may require medical care
* People whose loved ones may require medical care
* Those who support the entire Constitution, not only the Second Amendment
* Gun owners who don’t mind being responsible gun owners
* Victims of assault
* Students and their supporters
* Young adults
* Folks depending on Social Security and Medicare
* People who are not wealthy
So, unless you’re an extremely wealthy white male, it makes no sense for you to vote Republican at this point in time.
Vote Blue. Vote early. Take a friend.